Why what your business actually needs to grow is integrated marketing.
You would be asking, which one has integrated marketing now? We’ve heard of traditional/conventional marketing and digital marketing methods. Which one is integrated marketing again?
OK. That’s why we’re sharing this with you so that you can see what it means, why it’s the only marketing approach that can efficiently help your business achieve its revenue goals in less time.
See it this way…
- One day Mr. James ran into the mud with his car which was a FWD (Front Wheel Drive) car.
The more he tried to get the car out of the mud, the more the car was getting deeper into the mud. Because its front tires are just rolling without moving the car forward. This made the car got dirtier from the splashing of mud all around the car.
Though the Rear-wheel of Mr. James’ car was not in the mud, it couldn’t help just because the car was a front-wheel drive.
Thanks to some merciful passersby that helped Mr. James push the car out of the mud that day. Probably, he would have needed to hire a forklift to help him get the car out.
Why did Mr James got into this mess? The road is bad, mud at his front, and his car was a front-wheel drive. So, the car can only use the front wheel to get forward or backward, while the Rear-wheel would only serve as support and balancing.
- Another case was of Dave, a factory driver. On this faithful day, he nearly busted into tears because his Bus drifted into a sloppy side of the road and he was late already for a delivery he’s to make that day.
It’s not his fault, that road was not a smooth one, he was only trying to maneuver his way through while he got drifted into the bad side. His front wheel was on the ground but one of the tires of its Read Wheel was not touching the ground.
His bus was a RWD (Rear Wheel Drive). So, it can only move forward or backward if the tires of the Real wheel are touching the ground well. That was where the problem started.
Even though his front wheel was well grounded, he couldn’t move forward or backward, thereby been on standstill for some time. But thanks to some men on the street that helped him lift the front of the bus with a plank of wood and pushed the bus backward. That’s when he could continue his journey that day.
- The two stories above were not sweet ones, but one day, another man named Charles was cruising with his new metallic gold color jeep on that same rough road which messed up James and Dave.
The road didn’t change its attitude, it wanted to show Charles its stuff that day, but luckily for Charles, his keep was an All Wheel Drive vehicle (AWD).
He got to the spot that troubled James, while his front wheel got stuck, his Rear Wheel took over and got out of the mud easily without delay.
And when he got to the sloppy spot that nearly brought tears out of Dave’s eyes, his real wheel could not move the jeep but by the help of the amazing front wheel, the jeep jumped out of the spot easily without delay.
If you were to choose out of the three vehicles, which one would you love to drive on a bad, muddy and sloppy road.
Now, you would say, Savadub, why speaking in parables? Can you help us explain what these three sweet stories mean and how do we connect them to marketing?
See “Rear Wheel Drive (RWD) vehicles” as “Traditional Marketing”, “Front Wheel Drive (FWD) vehicles” as “Digital Marketing” and “All Wheel Drive (AWD) vehicles” as “Integrated Marketing”
The Bad road is the Business Growth, Customer Acquisition, Sales and Marketing road. The road is not smooth at all. It has rendered many acclaimed savvy business people ineffective.
This road has made us to understand that your business need more than the traditional marketing approaches to succeed.
It’s made us know that the new shining object “Digital Marketing” approach though so amazing and effective in its application but has its own weaknesses.
This made us looked so deep into what can be done to fill the gap and how we can get both the wisdom and benefits of the pasts and the innovation and effectiveness of the present together and create an approach that would solve the loopholes in the traditional approach and also cure the weaknesses of digital marketing.
And here we are… Someone give a standing ovation for “Integrated marketing”
Before we move on to the conclusion, listen to this scenario;
- Mr. Niyi is a Real Estate Marketer and Consultant in Lagos Nigeria. Many a time when we speak with him either on the phone or when we meet physically, he would always tell us of his tight-scheduled meetings and appointments here and there.
But in the real sense of it, this man, even in his physical appearance, is not doing well financially… Not even at an average. But he’s worked with many reputable real estate companies before he settled for the one he’s working with presently.
He can give a 24-hour lecture on traditional marketing but his life is not showing forth the fruit of his deep experience and acclaimed knowledge.
- Also, here’s Mr Okezie who has served as a Sales Manager for many awesome companies. On one of our conferences where he’s asked to speak with the audience, he claimed that Marketing is one of the most difficult things to do in business ever. We nearly could not believe what I heard from him.
He gave many points to buttress his points. These made us realized that he was actually speaking from his bitter adventure as a Marketing Manager over the years. As you know he falls under the strict Traditional marketing approach party.
- Jide is an amazing guy. He’s so vast in digital marketing, setting up catchy landing pages, catching leads, running email sequences that get opened and he has an awesome copywriting skill, even when it comes to crafting an irresistible offer, this guy is a gem.
But all he could sell comfortably are low ticket products below the price tag of #200k downwards.
The products he could comfortably sell with his digital marketing approach are some low priced courses, coaching programs, affiliate products and other related products and services.
Our rumination started to get more intense.
- How can we settle the stress, time consumption, manual labor, and many deficiencies of the traditional marketing approach?
- Also, how can we core the weaknesses in the digital marketing approach?
- Is there not a way we can fuse the two marketing approaches together where the strengths of one would cater to the deficiencies of the other?
- Can’t marketing be more fun?
- Can’t companies start to have more ROI from their marketing investments?
These questions got us worked harder and We came up with amazing ideas that were implemented, tested, and polished and undergoing consistent sharpening every day.
Welcome in the honorable “Integrated Marketing”
With integrated marketing, compared to your existing marketing method, you will spend fewer funds, less time to get a result, less manpower to run things, and many more.
In integrating marketing, instead of seeing digital marketing as a replacement to Conventional marketing, it’s seen as elongation and as an integral part of which if adequately fused with traditional marketing, more awesome results would be achieved bigger than when used alone.
Instead of discarding the wisdom and effective portions of the traditional marketing just because we now have new shining objects, they are reinvented, polished, and reproduced in a manner they can stand the more elaborate and more fierce present business world.
Since at the moment, this philosophy and approach are held by us and a few blessed results getting professionals We’ve influenced, this is the major reason you need us (Savadub) to work with you and your company for the best result you’ve been yearning to achieve in your business.
Do you have any questions or you want to learn more about Integrated marketing, then send us a mail?
Do you want us to work with you and your company to achieve your revenue goals quickly without stress or burning a hole in your reserve? Then send us a mail immediately and let’s discuss the work better.
You are free to mail us and be sure you will get a response from us effectively.
When they called us the gods of Integrated Marketing, now you know why it’s true and why we need to work together.
Call: (+234) 08167342201
Or send a mail to email@example.com